Having a good skincare routine is so important! The way you treat your skin today will have an impact on your complexion 30 years from now. Our skin is the largest barrier we have against infection and it works hard to protect our bodies from harmful elements. Therefore, it’s essential to treat your skin with all the love and care that it deserves.
In the past, I’ve been known to neglect my skincare routine – well not anymore!
My journey to self-love has taught me, that to truly cherish my MIND, BODY and SOUL I need to nurture every aspect of my body – and this includes my skin!
LUMA (my favourite beauty brand if you didn’t already know) offers a full range of skincare products that bring out the best in your skin. They create a luminous and healthy glow using naturally sourced ingredients such as crushed pearl powder, ethically sourced mica, moisture-rich hyaluronic acid and jojoba oil. Plus, all the LUMA skincare products are compatible with all skin types and are not tested on animals.
It goes without saying, that these are the products I use daily to give my skin all the nourishment it needs.
Here’s a breakdown of the LUMA skincare products, how to use them, and what makes them so amazing:
Step 1 – Cleanse using the Fresh Start Cleansing Gel
- Apply a walnut size amount of cleanser onto your hand and massage into your skin using a circular motion (water is not needed but can be added if necessary).
- The product is safe to be used over your eyes.
- Remove the cleanser with lukewarm water.
- A double cleanse can be done if nessesary.
Step 2 – Exfoliate using the Crushed Pearl Facial Polish
- Apply a pea size amount of exfoliator onto your hand and massage into your skin using a circular motion (water is not needed but can be added if necessary).
- The product is safe to be used around the eyes but not over them.
- Remove the exfoliator with lukewarm water.
Step 3A – Moisturise using the Brighten Up Beauty Serum
- Using the self-measuring dropper, add 2-3 drops of product onto your hand.
- Apply the serum to your face, neck and décolleté using a gentle circular motion.
Step 3B – Moisturise using the Base Perfecting Moisturiser
- Apply a pea size amount of product onto your face, neck and décolleté using a gentle circular motion.
- The moisturiser can be used both morning and night.
- This product can be used with or without the serum – I sometimes like to add a drop of serum into the moisturiser and then apply the combination to my skin.
What does your daily skincare routine look like? Let me know in the comments below!
If you have any questions regarding the LUMA product range, please feel free to get in touch.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for more info on LUMA!