They say pink isn’t just a colour, it’s an attitude!
Well, get ready to flaunt your feminine side with my latest LUMA makeup tutorial! This look utilises blush tones to help you create the perfect natural-looking summer glow.
The secret behind LUMA radiance is the illuminating power of crushed pearl! This magic active ingredient, found in the LUMA products, is full of functional benefits:
- Provides a radiant, luminous and even complexion.
- Regenerates collagen.
- Heals the skin, and reduces redness.
- Hydrates the skin through minerals and amino acids.
See below the step-by-step guide to creating my Pretty In Pink makeup look:
Step 1 – COMPLEXION
- Apply the Illuminating Primer.
- Apply the Tinted Beauty Balm.
Step 2 – ENHANCE EYES
- Use the Illuminating Highlighters in Luminous Light (inner corner and below the brow) and Golden Glow (in the crease) on your lids.
- Use the Beyond The Brow Grooming Gel on your eyebrows and as Mascara.
Step 3 – ENHANCE CHEEKS AND LIPS
- Use the On The Glow Highlighters in Blushed Nomad (contour: below the cheekbones) and Wander Musk (highlighting: on the cheekbones and the bridge of the nose) to enhance your bone structure.
- Apply the Just a Touch Lip & Cheek Tint in Muse to your lips.
If you have any questions regarding the LUMA product range, please feel free to get in touch.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for more LUMA tutorials!