New year, same me…. I still adore LUMA!
And so, I’ve got another makeup tutorial for you!
This vibrant look will instantly brighten your complexion by adding a pop of colour to complement your unique features.
We each poses one-of-a-kind beauty that deserves to be celebrated and all of LUMA’s skin-loving products are created to enhance and never conceal your natural radiance. Allowing you to embrace and flaunt the skin you’re in.
The illuminating range will make you feel empowered, confident and utterly radiant.
See below the step-by-step guide to creating my Colour Pop makeup look:
Remember to cleanse and moisturise before you begin – see my LUMA SKINCARE ROUTINE.
Step 1 – COMPLEXION
- Apply the Illuminating Primer.
- Apply the Tinted Beauty Balm.
Step 2 – ENHANCE EYES
- Use the Illuminating Highlighters in Moonlight Ivory(inner corner and below the brow) and Golden Glow as well as Just a Touch Lip & Cheek Tint in Signorita (in the crease) on your lids.
- Use the Beyond The Brow Grooming Gel on your eyebrows and as Mascara.
Step 3 – ENHANCE CHEEKS AND LIPS
- Use the On The Glow Highlighters in Bronze Voyage (contour: below the cheekbones) and Cashmere Casbah (highlighting: on the cheekbones and the bridge of the nose) to enhance your bone structure.
- Apply the Just a Touch Lip & Cheek Tint in Signorita to your lips.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for more LUMA tutorials!